Wednesday 2 April 2008

Introducing the book

Why Obama Matters is my new booklet describing why Barack Obama is the candidate for President who can really make a difference in what America means to all of us.

Why Obama Matters gives ten reasons that Barack Obama should be elected President of the USA and deserves the support of people all over the world. The ten reasons include his appeals to hope rather than fear, to change rather than the status quo, and his positions on Iraq, the economy, immigration and the environment.

The book compares his positions to both Hillary Clinton and John McCain. Its sections include Stand Down, Hillary; Yes, You Can (how to help the Obama campaign); and In Obama's America, a moving description of how America will be different with Obama as President.

Why Obama Matters is interesting, educational, topical and makes sense of the headlines - which should only increase in coming months as Obama moves toward clinching the Democratic nomination for President of the USA at the Democratic Convention in August. With Why Obama Matters you can be among those who really understand what Obama's candidacy means and how he may change America.

I'm a leading non-fiction author who has sold over a million books on a variety of Internet, technology and business topics. Ironically, I've become increasingly active in US politics in the six years since I moved to the UK. Based in London, I've recently taken a Master's degree from the LSE and have many years of experience in marketing, communications, consulting, and writing.

I have over a dozen titles on amazon.com and amazon.co.uk under my pen name, Bud Smith. I have one book under my "real" name, Floyd Earl Smith, on amazon.co.uk only: Why Obama Matters!

To contact me about this book, please email yombook@gmail.com. I will be launching it in bookstores in the UK soon, then on Amazon.com and in US bookstores. (If you are an experienced distributor interested in working with me on that, please write!)

No comments: